Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Story Time For Me

My sister and I were watching TV the other night and saw a commercial for online childrens books and I was actually planning on writing about whether or not the reading software such as kindles and etc. were good for kids these days. It seems like there is SO much technology out there and I wonder if it's hurting our kids and making them lazy. We both agreed that we would rather have our kids read REAL books.

But then I was invited to recieve 2 free books from Story Time for me.


I just finished selecting my 2 free books and reading both of them. These are SO CUTE and SO FUN! It totally changed my mind. You can choose to have the story flip the pages as it would like or you can choose to flip them yourself, the words are highlighted as they're being read (something you wouldn't be able to do for them if you were reading a paper book), and there are even words that are underlined like mama and when you click on it, it pulls up a picture of a mama.




The best thing about this is that it's completely online. You don't have to download anything! You have an online account and the stories are saved to that account. You can access them anywhere from any computer which is great for babysitters and family.

If this is something you're interested in, the 2 free book offer is good for all my readers. Just click here to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment