Thursday, November 18, 2010

Help please!!

What do you do when you and the father can't agree on a baby name? I have been in love with the name Jackson for years, same with the name Olivia. It's SO important to me that my dad's name is in the baby's name in case there are no other boys in our family, lol. And my Grandma's name HAS to be in my daughters name; She raised me and was a huge part of my life, it kills me that she isn't here to meet my little one and help me through this experience.

That being said, I love...

Troy Jackson Mercado
Olivia Lucille Mercado

When I ask daddy for his input he comes up with names like Rock, Chequendra, and Raheim. I honestly didn't think this was going to end up being such an issue. PLEASE HELP! I'm all out of ideas. How do we compromise?

No comments:

Post a Comment