Sunday, November 7, 2010

Because pregnancy should be enjoyable!

I've read a TON of Facebook post from all my prego friends complaining about how miserable pregnancy is and how it's making them super tired, their back always hurts, and they can't sleep.

A couple of weeks ago I felt the same way, and even though my doctor had been telling me that exercise will help I just really wanted to be lazy. But then my back aches got so unbearable that I finally decided to buy this Prenatal Yoga DVD, and I'm so happy I did.

Shiva Rea, the instructor discovered Prenatal Yoga when she was pregnant with her first child. The DVD is designed for all trimesters so you only have to purchase this one DVD for your entire pregnancy. There are 3 women in the film and you follow whichever one is in your trimester. It's SO easy!! Not like your average yoga workout. They mostly concentrate on breathing and exercises that will help most with labor and delivery but it wakes you up and does a lot of stretching to relieve the tension in your neck and back. I'm going on my 3rd week of this and I feel amazing! If you would like to purchase this DVD, just click on the link in this post. Seriously, you are going to be so happy you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment