Friday, November 12, 2010

Clearasil Ultra Overnight Lotion

I've been using this Clearasil Ultra Overnight Cream for about a month now and I love it! I used to use The Body Shop's miracle over night cream but it was getting way too expensive so then my sister and I found this at Walmart and I decided to try it.

Seriously, this is so great! I don't get a lot of acne, but when I do I hate it more than anything in the world, and with the baby coming I am so paranoid that I'm going to end up looking like a pizza that I use this religiously. Maybe that's why I don't get a lot of acne.

I started to break out a couple nights ago, so I applied more than usual directly on my break out spots and they're just about gone. If you're like me, and you just need a quick fix for once a month break-outs, this is perfect. And one bottle will last you
                                 forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment