Saturday, November 6, 2010

Disney movie rewards

I used to belong to Columbiahouse and loved it! I'm pretty sure over half of my movie collection came from there. For those of you who aren't familiar, Columbiahouse is a movie club you can join where you pick 3 DVD's for $1 each and just pay for shipping and handling. The only thing they ask is that you purchase 3 more DVD's at regular price over the next year.

After I fulfilled my first contract, I cancelled and started a new one for more free DVD's (call it what you want). But then I kept that one even after the contract ended and got amazing deals on other DVD's which made it really easy to build my collection.

Now that I'm about to be a mama, I looked over my collection and realized that I have no kid DVD's at all and I really want my little one to enjoy the same movies that I grew up with. I got an email about Disney movie rewards and signed up right away! It's a lot like Columbia, only you get to choose 4 DVD's for 1.99 and then you have two years to purchase 2 more DVD's at full price. The other great thing is that they have a great reward system where you can earn points and use them on other fun prizes and Disney collectibles.

If you would like more information on how to join, please leave me your email address in a comment and I'll send it to you. If you have kids, this seriously is a great program to belong to!

No comments:

Post a Comment