Thursday, November 4, 2010

Because who doesn't love a great deal?

If you haven't heard of Rue La La, you should! They have connections with some of the most sought out designers and offer amazing deals. When I joined, they were giving new members a $20.00 credit. I used mine today on this Grainware "Serendipity" 14" bowl. With shipping I paid $2.80!! I love hosting parties and this will be a great addition to my party platters.

Grainware acrylic bowls generally cost anywhere between $40.00-$150.00 so this is an amazing deal.



If you join Rue La La today, they are now offering new members a $10.00 credit. Just go to http//www.ruelala.com/invite/adavenport29 and you're good to go! Don't freak out if the credit doesn't show up right away, it usually takes about 48 hours. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment