Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I never thought I would write about this....

I ordered a sample of John Frieda Luxurious Volume shampoo and condition here a couple weeks ago and it came in the mail last night. I used it and noticed immediately how amazing it smelled and quite frankly, I didn't really care if it gave me volume or not, the smell was plenty. And because all I've ever wanted since Jr. High was to have volumous hair and nothing that says volume on it has ever worked.

But then I woke up this morning and holy bed head! My hair has never been so full in my life. Even after I styled it this morning it was perfect, it's never looked this good down before, and without teasing and a TON of hairspray.

If you have problems with volume, you should definitely try this out. At least click above for a free sample, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment