Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crackling Wick Candles!!

My sister got two of these Crackling Wick Candles from her Ex-Boyfriend back in March for her Birthday and we have been looking EVERYWHERE for them! Besides smelling amazing when they're lit and making your entire room smell within 15 minutes, they are so fun and cozy. They are made with a wooden wick which makes the candle sound identical to a fireplace. With the Holiday's coming I've really wanted to purchase some more and I finally found them on Amazon.com. The only disappointing part is that I KNOW there are more scents than Amazon is offering, and while I have seen these on a few other websites, I'm not sure how much you can trust them.



Fortunately, while getting my daily feed of PG at http://www.pg.com/ I found these Febreze Wooden Wick Candles that will soon be available at Walmart. I can not tell you how excited I am to try these out and see if they're anything like the crackling wick candles I am so desperately seeking. They have quite a few scents coming out, and I'm most excited to try the Gingerbread Vanilla.



I'll keep you posted on when you can expect to find these in stores and let you know what to expect. In the meantime, I highly suggest checking out http://www.amazon.com/ to look into the Crackling Wick candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment