Friday, January 7, 2011

Vaccines and Autism

It's almost time for my Niece to get her vaccines and it's something that's been on my mind for a LOOOOOONG time. I have a friend who has a little girl who's autistic and ever since I heard that vaccines can cause autism I've been afraid for my own kids... not that I would love them less and I LOVE my friends little girl, but it would just be really hard, and if there was a way to prevent it, should I? I also was worried though because kids NEED to be vaccinated... it just seemed like a lose lose situation. And now I'm having a baby too and I've been so worried

Well not to worry!! On the Today show yesterday, there was a segment about linking autism to vaccinations and it turns out that Dr. Wakefield has been considered a fraud and even lost his license in London, AND the US.

You can get the whole story from The Today show HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment