Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves {Review}



How freaking cute are these Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves?!?


I was sent one package of Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves for review and I'm so excited about it! I have to post this review now, so I haven't had the chance to make my cupcakes yet... I want to do them for my friends Birthday party in 2 weeks since we're ordering Chinese and watching movies, but I can tell you that by looking at the sleeves it will be SO easy to make the cupcakes look as amazing as these!

I've passed them around work and shown all my coworkers and they love them! I can't believe someone didn't think of these sooner.

And they have over 70 styles to choose from!! Anything from kids parties to teen parties. Sports to movies. Glam to Sophisticated. Click here to see all of the different styles.

With Roundabout Cupcake sleeves I'm confident that anyone can make amazing cupcakes!

You can also check out their Facebook page and Twitter Page for more information and reviews.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment