Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Babybond Nursing Cover {Review}




The idea of the Babybond Nursing Cover is to cover Mom, not Baby...



Which is great! It totally does that, and if you are a mom who is worried about not being able to see her baby feed under a blanket or traditional cover, then is great for you! I however, felt a little awkward and I REALLY didn't feel like I was THAT covered up. I even took pictures of myself using this, and was too embarassed to post them.

So I showed my sister and asked her to try it, and she thought the same thing. Awkward. It also doesn't seem like something that would work in public just because you STILL have to wear a shirt that you can pull down... at least if you had a blanket or traditional cover, you could wear what you want and adjust under the blanket. That won't work with the Babybond cover.

Now, Things I liked about the Babybond Nursing cover:

There are a lot of colors and styles to choose from as well as a ton of different sizes to make sure you get the sash that's perfect for you and baby.

It comes with an attachable burp cloth which is REALLY convenient and something that you wouldn't see with a traditional cover.

It allows you to bond with your baby and watch her during feedings

All in all, I would just say that this really depends on your budget after the baby, if you can afford to buy clothes that work with breastfeeding, if you'll be breastfeeding in public, and if you're shy. Honestly, this wasn't a good fit for me, but I know one of my friends who will probably love it! Like with everything, you have to decide what works best for your lifestyle... being a mom is a learning experience.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment