Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fun Superbowl printables!



Ugh, the Superbowl is almost here and while I LOVE a good party, the older I get the more bored I get with having to watch football AND the older I get, the more people expect me to pay attention and like it. This year my parents are hosting and I had a great idea!

Python Printable Games sent me a printable party pack of Super Bowl Party Games... how perfect!


They have games for all ages and all genders.Some of my favorites are the:
Halftime show trivia game
History of Superbowl matchup
Super Stupidbowl ad libs
I'm definitely printing some of these off for the party and I'm looking forward to having fun with my friends and family!

If you would like to print some for yourself, check out the FREE printables page. Have fun!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment