Monday, February 28, 2011

Clean Screen Wipes {Review}




I was so excited when I was chosen to review Scott's Gold Liquid's Clean Screen and Little Clean Screen.

I've always been obsessed with the cleaner I use for TV screens, mirrors, and glass surfaces. I HATE smudges and I hate how many times you have to spray to get enough cleaner to do the job!! First, I tested Clean Screen on my TV. Awesome... no smudges, only a few squirts, and the cloth that is included was perfect and left me feeling like I wasn't hard on my TV. Then I became a little crazy.

I looked around the room wondering what else I could clean with Clean Screen.


And then I noticed the mirror that is hanging about my book shelf. My mom, being sweet one day wrote 'I love you, love mama' with lipstick at the bottom of the mirror. This was back in October or November and to this day I haven't been able to find anything that would take it off without leaving a big smudgy lipstick mess, so I've left it, but oh man has it been bothering me lately!! So I decided to try the Clean Screen. I sprayed a couple of squirts and it came RIGHT OFF!! This stuff is AWESOME!!

Another thing I struggle with cleaning is my Blackberry screen. I can't even tell you how many times I've licked it just to leave annoying smudges and I feel bad every time because I know spit can't be good for my screen. I try to breathe hot air on it too and wipe with my shirt but it still never gets the screen clean like I want it.  So I was also really excited to try the Little Clean Screen wipes. And, you guessed it... AWESOME! And I know that they're safe for my screen which is the best part.



If you have electronics in your home... TV's, Flat screens, Computer screens, and Cell phones that you worry about cleaning safely and effectively, I HIGHLY suggest you try Clean Screen.

You can buy Clean Screen and Little Clean Screen HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. SWEET! I am new here! Would love for you to come visit and follow me too! Have a beautiful day! :) Shauna

    ReplyDelete