Friday, February 18, 2011

Are you taking advantage of Amazon Moms?

Because you should!! Look at the purchase I just made on 192 count Huggies diapers:
I ended up getting a CREDIT BALANCE on my account of $2 when all was said and done.

Shipping Method: Two-Day Shipping

Subtotal of Items:   $30.65
Shipping & Handling:   $0.00
Promotion Applied:   -$6.13
Promotion Applied:   -$6.13
Promotion Applied:   -$9.20
  ------
Total:   $9.19
Gift Cards:   -$9.19
  ------
Total for this Order:   $0.00

Delivery estimate: February 22, 2011 1"Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 1-2, 192-Count"
Health and Beauty; $30.65

So how did I manage to get 192 diapers and still make $2?!
First, I joined the Amazon Mom club which automatically qualifies you for free shipping on any products.

Then I chose the package of diapers I wanted to purchase and subscribed. When you subscribe, it lets you choose how often you want them to send you the product and it also gives you an additional 30% off! The great thing about this is that you can change your subscription or cancel at anytime.

Then, I used 2, yes that's right, it let me use TWO 20% coupons from parenting magazine.

That took my order to the 9.19. I had an $11.00 Amazon gift card so at the end of the transaction I ended up with $2.

Seriously, HOLD ON to those diaper coupons!


3 comments:

  1. Following back!

    Thanks for the follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up for Amazon Mom's recently to start preparing for baby #2!

    Following back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I need to get on this deal. Thanks for posting.

    Following from Friendly Friday. Please come follow me at http://preciouscupcakes.blogspot.com :)

    I have a $25 Joann's gift card giveaway going on right now.

    ReplyDelete