Friday, January 4, 2013

Nomorerack Deals

I know that I've mentioned Nomorerack in previous posts, but this site has gotten even better. They used to post a few different things a day, but now they post TONS of awesome deals! I introduced it to Mike and immediately wished that I hadn't because he's constantly trying to get me to purchase everything, and it can be SO tempting with the prices on this site. Here are some of today's great deals:


This Android tablet is $98. (Orig. $299)


These Australian classic tall boots are only $26 (Orig. $130)

This slimfit external battery for iPhone 4/4S is only $16 (Orig. $56)

And I seriously could go on and on. We've purchased many items and most have been great quality. They have a little something for everyone and tons of great gifts, and the best part? $2 shipping on everything! I love this site!!


No comments:

Post a Comment