Monday, March 28, 2011

Monave {Review}



I feel really lucky that I was selected by Monave to review their lip products because it really is an amazing product! I was shocked when I received the bottle in the mail and it was a descent size. It was a little darker than I would have chosen, but once it was on my lips, it blended perfectly! And not only that, but it goes on SO smooth and it STAYS smooth... It doesn't get all sticky or dry. I thought that I would be able to tell the difference between natural and all the other gunk I put on my face, (and not a good difference) but it's crazy how much BETTER Monave feels than the other lip gloss that I've used for 10 years.


What makes Monave Lip Gloss so different from the other brands out there is that it's vegan AND gluten free. Gluten is the newest allergenic ingredient in the natural products industry, and Monave's products are 100% Gluten free! Here are some other great benefits:

Affordable price

Formulas made from whole-food and edible ingredients such as cocoa butter, macadamia-nut oil, and avocado oils.

A multi-ethnic palette to meet the needs of the American Complexion

100% Handmade products supporting traditional craft industries

Healthy, skin-loving ingredients

Natural fruit extracts provides a pleasant taste

Supports the local economy

Lip gloss isn't all Monave offers either! They have a huge line of mineral cosmetics that suit women of all ages, skin types, and complexions, Cosmetic brushes, facial-care products, handcrafted body-care items, and floral spritzers. Seriously, why wouldn't you want to use all natural products? It's great for both your skin, AND the environment.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment