Friday, March 18, 2011

Facebook Freebies!

If you've never participated in a Facebook freebie, you really should!
A couple weeks ago Tide was giving away free samples of stain remover for the first, I can't remember, 5000 people maybe? who liked them and entered their mailing information at noon. (or something... again, I can't remember)

Because I'm OBSESSED with freebies and samples I was there, stalking their facebook page all morning waiting for the giveaway to begin and I did it! I was kind of curious though about how they would give a 'sample' of stain remover.

Well yesterday, I got my mail and it wasn't a sample... it was a FULL SIZE BOTTLE with a HUGE sample of Tide laundry detergent. Go me!! It was more than worth the effort.

Here are some of the Facebook freebies you can look forward to next week:

On Thursday, March 24th, the first 200,000 fans to visit Suave Beauty on Facebook will be able to request a free FULL SIZE bottle of Suave Professionals.


On Monday, March 21st, Schick on Facebook will have something exciting as well! Make sure you 'like' them for updates on the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment