Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pinterest recipes that worked!

While watching the Superbowl, my friends started talking about Pinterest and one friend mentioned that she tried one of the recipes and it was terrible. Another friend posted on Facebook later that day that everything she makes from Pinterest never turns out. I LOVE Pinterest and I've actually tried a ton of recipes that turned out great, so here are some of the favorites that I've made so far, and I'm hoping to post more at least once a week. All of the following recipes can be found on my Pinterest board. I'm also going to try to remove recipes if they don't turn out, and then I would like to create another board with recipes that I have tried that were tasty. That way, you can follow my board and know that the recipes will turn out great! I will let you know when I have time to get THAT organized. (yeah right)

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal. This one is great because you can throw everything in before you go to bed, and it's ready when you wake up! Mike also commented on how it was so nice to have real oatmeal for a change instead of the instant stuff.

Paleo fudge. This is my favorite recipe I have EVER made! Each chocolate is only 90 calories and they couldn't be easier to make! I love that I know exactly what goes in them, and that the 90 calories I am eating are GOOD calories.

Roasted sweet potatoes. Mike and I have been cutting back on bad starches, so we  
have been eating a TON of sweet potatoes. These were really easy and unlike sweet potato fries, weren't mushy. I broiled them for about 5 minutes to get a little crispy and they were sooooo good.

Weight Watchers Apple Crisp. I made this for Mike and his Mom and neither of them knew it was a low calorie dessert. Those are my favorites! :)

Biggest Loser Pancakes. This is the WEIRDEST recipe I have ever made. They were really easy to make and are full of great ingredients, but ingredients that would make pancakes? I didn't think so. I was wrong... these turned out great! Way better than regular pancakes and Mike actually agreed.

So there you have it. 5 great Pinterest recipes. I'd love to hear about recipes found on Pinterest that worked for you. Please post below!

No comments:

Post a Comment