Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Covergirl Natureluxe {Review}

As a BzzAgent, I received a sample of Natureluxe Silk Foundation and Natureluxe Gloss Balm in the mail yesterday, and tried it for the first time this morning. I already am a HUGE fan of Covergirl, it's the only make-up I use and I love how affordable it is.


This is a pic of of the foundation and lip gloss so you know what to look for, believe me, you want to be looking for this! When I put it on this morning, it was like putting on moisturizer. It was SO silky, a little went a loooong way, and it SMELLED GOOD!! Yah what? Make up that smells like lotion? I was so excited, that I brought it to work with me, and have made every women who walks in my office try it out! Haha. Oh! and the best part?? I looked online for the price and it's only $10 a bottle and did I mention that a little goes a long way? This is more than a great deal when compared to the other 'natural' foundations out there.

The lip gloss is really nice too. When I received it I thought it looked a little dark for what I like to wear, but once applied it was actually REALLY pretty! I have the #260 Clay Argile. It stays glossy too, I've only had to re-apply it once today and that was after I ate lunch.

And if this isn't enough to have you convinced, here are some other great facts about the Naturluxe line:

- Provides a smooth, silky feel
- Contains refreshing cucumber water to help balance the creaminess on application
- Made with hints of jojoba and rosehip extracts
- Abailable in 14 shades ranging from light to dark tones
- Oil free, SPF 10 and dermatologically tested
- The gloss balm has SPF 15

I know that a lot of you read reviews all the time and just think that it's there because we're receiving the items and feel obligated to write a great review about it, but it's not true. Believe me, I have a stack of things to review that I've had for weeks and wasn't impressed with. I JUST got this yesterday and love it so much that I couldn't WAIT to shout a great review to the world. Covergirl has done it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment